Tracey Welding – Safeguarding
The annual Harmful Practices Virtual Learning Morning – this will be on 26th of February and around Child Abuse Linked to Faith and Belief (CALFB). The event details will be sent out across the South West Boroughs (Richmond, Wandsworth, Kingston and Merton), Please do sign up for this event here.
Mike Derry – Healthwatch/LBRUT Vaccination Seminar
Healthwatch Richmond, in partnership with NHS Richmond and the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, will be hosting COVID-19 Vaccinations in Richmond: What you need to know a free event featuring a panel of the top local experts delivering the vaccination programme to answer questions from the community about the vaccine and its rollout in the Borough.
Our panel will include:
- Dr Patrick Gibson, GP Clinical Chair Richmond, NHS South West London CCG
- Tonia Michaelides, Locality Executive Director NHS South West London CCG
- Julie Risley, Chair of Healthwatch Richmond (Event Chair)
- Mike Derry, Chief Officer Healthwatch Richmond
- A local Public Health Expect (tbc)
- This event will be a live Zoom webinar (also accessible by phone) from 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM on 3rd February 2021.
Residents are invited to submit their questions to the panel in advance when they register or by calling us on 020 8099 5335 or emailing us at email@example.com.
To register for this event please click here to fill in the form. The link to the event will be shared with you by email closer to the event.
The event will be available to watch later here.
Diane Mills – Faithful Friends
Chris Hewer is giving an on line webinar on Thursday 4th February at 7:30 pm on the subject of ‘Three Abrahamic Faiths:- elements of Unity and Diversity’. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details