Healthwatch Richmond, in partnership with NHS Richmond and the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, will be hosting COVID-19 Vaccinations in Richmond: What you need to know a free event featuring a panel of the top local experts delivering the vaccination programme to answer questions from the community about the vaccine and its rollout in the Borough.
The panel will include:
● Dr Patrick Gibson, GP Clinical Chair Richmond
● Tonia Michaelides, Locality Executive Director NHS South West London CCG
● Julie Risley, Chair of Healthwatch Richmond (Event Chair)
● Mike Derry, Chief Officer Healthwatch Richmond
● Shannon Katiyo FFPH, Director of Public Health
This event will be a live Zoom webinar (also accessible by phone) from 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM on 2nd February 2021.
Residents are invited to submit their questions to the panel in advance when they register or by calling 020 8099 5335 or emailing email@example.com.
To register for this event please click here to fill in the form. The link to the event will be shared with you by email closer to the event.