The Richmond Team Ministry are seeking to appoint a Children and Young People’s Ministry Leader who will:
- be a practicing Christian with an understanding of the Anglican tradition;
- be part of a community in which children can thrive in their Christian lives;
- have a vision for incorporating children and young people into the liturgical life of the church;
- work collaboratively, planning activities for children and young people’s ministry;
- be able to resource a team of volunteers;
- be committed to working as part of a wider ministry team.
For an informal conversation contact the Team Rector, Revd Wilma Roest on 020 8940 4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications by: 5.00pm on Monday 21 September 2020
Interviews: Monday 5 October 2020
All applicants will receive a response.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure